Friday 26 April 2013

Think Invisible.......

You heard it right...Think Invisible..

Think Invisible” is a series of minimalist and negative space posters by Adri Bodor and Mark Szulyovszky

I'm posting their collections...They are absolutely Amazzzing...Well Folks, Check it out and let me know isn't it Amazzzing...

 

Well Can you guess it what the picture is ??
Ummm...

Yes, You Guessed it write...Batman..





Well, I couldn't guess this one...Can you tell me ?? huh ??





Yes, It's Angry Birds...!!





Yes, it's the famous cartoon character. All time favourite cartoon...Yes, Bugs Bunny...





Well I Couldn't spot this one too.. Can you ??




According to me, It looks like Bottle...Yes, It's the famous Beverage Brands..I guess by now you must have guessed it..Coca Cola...




It's the famous cartoon character..From Tom & Jerry.. Yes, Jerry.




Yes, Lego it is...

Well till now it was pretty interesting...




I think you must have figured from the smile in the picture..Yes, the famous painting of Mona Lisa.





Yes, Popeye the Sailor Man..





Those beautiful eyes. It's Audrey Hepburn




Yes, Vespa




Yes, The famous monument in Rome..Colosseum



Yes, it's Bob Marley..




It's a Steven Spilberg movie..Yes, the Jurassic Park...I guess you must have figured it out looking at Dinosaur..






It looks like dog..Yes its, Scooby Doo Where are you ? hehe..:)






Yes, it's Charlie Chaplin....




By the way you guys must have figured it by hairstyle...Yes it's Bart...from Simpsons



It's Yoda from Star Wars



Yes, it's Titanic..

Well, I loved the idea by Adri Bodor and Mark Szulyovszky...How about you ??


No comments:

Post a Comment